MOVE! ® Options at Hines
Self Management Support
Complete this questionnaire that will help you design a plan to help you lose weight. More resources can be found at the National MOVE!®website. You may decide this is all you need to get started and continue on your own.
- Meet with your Hines MOVE!® Team Member to learn more about the program and set some beginning goals.
- The walk in clinic is available from 10AM-Noon M-F.
- Same day consultations with a dietitian.
- Individual weigh-ins.
- Goal setting.
- Meal planning and modification.
- Follow up as desired in person or via phone.
CCHT or Tele-MOVE!®
This is a good option for those of you that enjoy technology and might opt for a more private program for yourself in the comfort of your own home. This aspect of the program offers daily communication via an in home telehealth device called a Health Buddy. The Health Buddy is easy to use and will provide weight management guidance via a series of daily questions related to healthy lifestyle changes, physical activity, healthy eating and behavior change.
Back, left to right: Reginald, Edward, Leon, Nick, Charles
Front, left to right: Reginald, Frank
Group Class Approach
- Sessions on nutrition, physical activity, and tips for behavior/lifestyle change.
- May also have one-on-one time with a MOVE!® Team Member such as a dietitian, physical activity specialist, or behavioral health expert.
return to top