Honoring America’s Veterans with quality health care services, part of the largest integrated health care ...
A New Look for Hines
Did you know that we have more than 200 construction projects going on around the hospital?
Breast Cancer Awareness Information for Veterans
The Louis A. Johnson VA Medical Center's Women's Clinic...
Please Pardon the Inconvenience
Your Hines team is working to provide more parking, closer to our clinics, while easing the congestion getting into and out of the parking areas at peak times. Some actions include:
- Instructing and encouraging healthy, able-bodied employees to park in the outer parking areas
- Resurfacing, restriping and improving the Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) parking lot
- Providing dedicated parking for SCI patients during construction
- Keeping the temporary PACE Bus stop near SCI open during construction and working with PACE to provide a permanent shelter as part of this project
- Adding gravel lots for employee overflow parking to open spaces for Veterans and visitors
- Opening additional gates around campus to ease traffic flow at peak times
- Actively enforcing parking areas to ensure compliance
Events & Classes
No events or classes are currently scheduled.