VA » Health Care » Edward Hines, Jr. VA Hospital » Health Care Services » Research » Trauma Services Program (TSP)
Edward Hines, Jr. VA Hospital
Trauma Services Program (TSP)
- The treatments offered are evidence-based and primarily time-limited in nature.
- Patients enrolling in the program attend a two session psycho-education and orientation course (CORE) which includes information on posttraumatic reaction and symptoms and introduction to the recovery model of treatment.
- It also addresses issues such as sleep hygiene, medication management, and coping strategies.
- At the completion of this class patient are orientated to the treatment options provided and asked to indicate their interest in receiving these services.
- Time-limited groups offered in the TSP include:
- Cognitive Processing Therapy, Anger Management, Dialectical Therapy Skills, Motivational Interviewing, and Seeking Safety.
- Additionally we offer Prolonged Exposure Therapy individually.
- This program is a staff resource for training and consultation in evidenced-based treatments.
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
- 708-202-8387 Ext. 24668
Hours of Operation
- Please call for information